Wheelchair cushions and accessories
Ottobock's different lines of wheelchair cushions are designed around critical features such as impact dampening, pressure distribution, postural support, and microclimate, each differentiated and prioritized so that you are able to find the optimal seating solution for your needs.
With our range of wheelchair accessories, we also seek to offer superior adjustability, flexibility, and convenience. Among the thousands of wheelchair accessories and parts we offer, we have highlighted a few below. More in-depth part selection can be done with your therapist or dealer.
NUTEC and Ottobock provide multiple headrest hardware options sure to match your individual needs:
• NUTEC durable Rock-n-Lock hardware fits all pad styles and positions up to 5˝ off midline. Dynamic option available.
• NUTEC Double L-Bracket allows vertical adjustment and up to 5˝ of anterior/posterior adjustment.
• NUTEC heavy duty Depth-Adjustable Bracket allows adjustment in 3 directions: to 5˝ Vertical, to 7˝ anterior/posterior, to 30° flexion/extension.
• NUTEC Flip Down Headrest Bracket, bracket has a hinge mechanism that allows the pad and top half of the bracket to flip down
• Ottobock Goose-Neck style hardware offers flexible positioning
• Ottobock Multi Axis hardware, straigh,t delivers durable, consistent support
• Ottobock Multi Axis hardware, offset, delivers adjustable positioning
Available in four sizes, the channel forearm pad can provide functional support if you have upper extremity weakness or paralysis. The channel forearm pad can be mounted directly on the armrest of the Start M2 Effect, and is designed for use with different styles of hand pads.